A major player within the Health Industry are looking for an experienced iOS Developer to join their highly talented Research & Development team, based in Berlin. You will be an integral member of the team, helping to guide the development of their revolutionary mobile application, which is already being used by millions of users.
• Commitment to build high quality applications
• Continue to push the boundaries of app development and to inspire those around you to do the same.
• Lead the technical design and implementation of the apps
• Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
• Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
Skills & Requirements:
• Ability to design and build advanced applications for iOS platforms
• A strong understanding of Objective-C and/or Swift
• Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
• Understanding of the full mobile development life cycle
• Have published multiple iOS apps in the app store
• To work in a modern, open-plan office in the heart of Berlin
• Beer Fridays, Monthly team events, Unlimited supply of Snacks/Drinks
This is a brilliant role, where you will be joining currently one of the most innovative brands in the Health Industry. This is a genuinely exciting opportunity for a major player in the Mobile Apps' market. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for further information and a detailed Job Description.