A major player within the publishing industry are looking for experienced developers to start a Greenfield project in their offices, based in the Heart of Berlin. You will have the chance to input your own ideas and make a direct influence on bleeding edge projects.
You will be an integral member of the team, helping to guide the development of their revolutionary IT infrastructure. ALL LEVELS ARE WELCOME, FROM JUNIOR TO SENIOR!
• Commitment to building high quality applications
• Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
• Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
Skills & Requirements:
• Experience in writing codes in Ruby
• Profound knowledge of Ruby on Rails, Postgres, Resque and/or Redis
• To work in a modern, open-plan office in the heart of Berlin
• Discounted public transport and book prices
This is a genuinely exciting opportunity for an internationally established organisation. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for further information and a detailed Job Description.